What is Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness is simply... noticing what is happening right now.
- Mindfulness is taking notice of how your body feels and what you see, smell, or taste.
- Mindfulness is also noticing what your mind is doing.
Why sign up for this Course:
- When you notice what is happening around you, it helps you focus better. It can also help you to calm down when you are sad, angry, or frustrated. It can make you happy and feel good.
- You will learn easy ideas to bring Mindfulness to your daily routine.
Once you sign up, you will receive videos with instructions on mindfulness for five days. The videos will guide you to practices that will help you slow down, focus, stay calm under stress. The goal is to bring mindfulness in your everyday routine, making it part of your lives, helping you learn to be in the moment and enjoy everything around you.
P.S- This course is designed for kids, by kids. But we've been told the content is enjoyed and valued by grown ups too. The course is reviewed by RYT 200, Certified Kids Yoga Instructor.
Don't Miss Out On the
Course SALE Notifications
from Yoga for Kids By Kids
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021
YOGA FOR KIDS! BY KIDS!